Sewer & Drain Cleaning
Whether tasked with conducting an initial site inspection or tackling a challenging one-off specialist job, M.W.Waste are expertly placed to competently handle all matters related to sewer and drain cleaning.
We have over 25 years’ experience working in drainage and sewer support services and can cover everything from planned maintenance to fast reaction unblocking of sewers and culverts. Our extensive fleet of vehicles range from specially sourced van pack jetters to state-of-the-art high flow, high pressure jet vac units, all of which are operated by experienced LGV operatives that are NRWSA certified. Our team of fully trained professionals only use the most efficient jetting and cleaning nozzles to ensure that you are back up and running with minimal disruption.
Our vehicles possess:
- Suction capability to depths of 10 metres
- Horizontal suction pull up to 100 metres
- Hydraulic boom arm to assist manual handling
- 100mm diameter inlet and outlet valves
- 120 to 200 metres of 1” diameter jetting hose
- 120 meters of 1/2” diameter jetting hose
- 50 metres of 12mm diameter side hose
- 40 metres of 100mm diameter suction pipe
Call us today on 01325 377860 or if you require any further information about our services, a career with M.W.Waste or have any other queries, don’t hesitate to contact us.